Vegan Mayo Brands
There are a variety of vegan mayo products on the market to choose from. According to US law, products labeled ‘mayonnaise’ must contain egg yolks, so vegan products will be labeled as simply “mayo.” Some vegan mayo is kept on the shelves near other shelf-stable salad dressings, while others must be kept cold so you’ll find them in the refrigerated section of the grocery store.
- Just Mayo – Hampton Creek Foods
- Vegenaise – Follow Your Heart
- MindfulMayo – Earth Balance
- Nayonaise – Nasoya
- Egg-less Canola Mayo – Spectrum Naturals
- 365 Everyday Value Vegan Mayo – Whole Foods
- Fabanaise – Sir Kensington’s
Buyers Note: Hellman’s, owned by Unilever, also makes a non-dairy and vegan mayo. I’m not linking to it because of their frivolous almost lawsuit and behind-the-scenes conspiracy to thwart the success of “vegan mayo” made by Hampton Creek Foods. If I were stranded on a desert island (it happens to vegans all the time) and the only vegan mayo available was Hellman’s, I would eat it. But, if I were at the market where other choices of vegan mayo were available to me, I’d select a different brand. This is not to say that I’m unhappy about Hellman’s making a vegan mayo, I’m not. (If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em right Unilever?) I’m actually quite happy that more people will be exposed to vegan food. Having options is important if veganism is going to go mainstream. All that said, there are other options from better companies that are also widely available.
Related Reading : This is How Your Favorite Vegan Mayonnaise Gets Made
Vegan Mayo Recipes
- Homemade Grapeseed Mayonnaise | Post Punk Kitchen
- Basic Raw Vegan Mayonnaise | The Blender Girl
- Homemade Vegan Mayonnaise | Mind Body Green
- Flaxseed Vegan Mayonnaise | Penniless Parenting
- Almond Milk Vegan Mayonnaise | Fannestastic Foods
- Soy-Free Vegan Mayonnaise | Healthful Pursuit
- Vegan Mayonnaise | Isha Foundation
- Raw Vegan Cashew Mayonnaise | Everything’s Peachy
Truth in Advertising
I am committed to providing accurate information to the vegan community. The information and data presented on Your Daily Vegan has been meticulously researched, and is based on information available at the time of publication. Guides are periodically reviewed for accuracy and updated as necessary. Update dates can be found at the end of every guide. Please contact me if you find out-of-date or incorrect information.
This guide is authored by KD Angle-Traegner. Last update January 2018