Vegan Coffee Creamer Brands
Living without dairy doesn’t mean giving up rich, luscious creamer for your favorite coffee drink. Non-dairy and vegan coffee creamer have become widely available these days. You’ll find them in familiar pint-size containers in the refrigerator section of the grocery store. Make sure to read labels. Look for lactose, whey, or casein, which are common ingredients in non-dairy coffee creamers. Or, simply look for brands that use ‘vegan’ on the label.
Refrigerated Coffee Creamers
- Trader Joe’s Soy Milk Creamer
Shelf-Stable & Powdered Coffee Creamers
Coconut Oat Vanilla Nut Vegan Creamer | Kate Lewis
Homemade Vegan Creamer Recipes
- Almond Coffee Creamer | Choosing Raw
- Vanilla Bean Coffee Creamer | The Leafy Cauldron
- Sweet Cashew Coffee Creamer | The Edgy Veg
- Homemade Almond Creamer | Kitchen Treaty
- Amaretto Coffee Creamer | Begin with Nutrition
- Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee Creamer | An Edible Mosaic
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer | Urban Earthworm
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Creamer | Eat Kale for Breakfast
- Coconut Caramel Coffee Creamer | Bred Did
- Eggnog Coffee Creamer | Healthful Pursuit
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer | The Hungry Tortoise
Do you have a dairy-free creamer that I should know about? Please contact me.
Truth in Advertising
I am committed to providing accurate information to the vegan community. The information and data presented on Your Daily Vegan has been meticulously researched, and is based on information available at the time of publication. Guides are periodically reviewed for accuracy and updated as necessary. Update dates can be found at the end of every guide. Please contact me if you find out-of-date or incorrect information.
This guide is authored by KD Angle-Traegner. Last update November 2017