Cheese Linguine Pasta with Rosemary Garnish
By Lizanna Pompa, Guest Contributor
• Spinach and Chive Linguine Pasta
• Soy Cheese
• Earth Balance Butter
• Garlic Juice
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Sea Salt and Pepper
• Fresh Rosemary
1. Cook linguine pasta al-dente and set to the side.
2. In a hot pot, add some extra virgin olive oil, butter and garlic juice. Let the butter melt and mix.
3. When all juices are combined, add cheese cut into cubes to speed up the melting process and whisk.
4. Add linguine pasta and combine. Season to taste.
5. Garnish with finely chopped rosemary. Adds great flavor.