Organic Undon Noodle and Tofu Salad
By Lizanna Pompa, Guest Contributor
Try it with low-sodium soy sauce and sriracha hot chili sauce. It’s Amazing!
• Organic Undon Noodles
• Extra Firm Tofu
• Minced Garlic
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Sea Salt and Pepper
• Dried chili (chile de arbol)
• Sesame Seeds (for garnish)
1. Cook organic undon noodles al-dente and set to the side.
2. In a hot pan, add some extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic and dried chili.
3. Add extra firm tofu in cubes and sauté until golden, then add mushrooms.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve and garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds.