People who like to keep it social AND want to skip the fireworks have these fun alternatives:
- Campfire fun: Veg dogs and S’mores with Dandies
- Light up the night: Stock up on glow sticks, glow-in-the-dark chalks and paints, and get creative.
- Outdoor movies: Set up a screen and invite some friends to watch movies with 4th themes, like, Independence Day, The Natural, or Captain America. Add some popcorn and snacks for a full celebration!
- Run a 4th of July 5k. Then go to bed early.
- Lounging: Have a simple night of lemonade and watching the fireflies!