As a professional bodybuilder for 30 years, Jim won many major titles including Mr. America, Mr. USA, and Mr. International. In 1996, Jim won the Mr. Olympia Master’s at age 61 as a vegetarian.
In 2000, Jim became a vegan for health and ethical reasons.
This short documentary explores Jim’s amazing story and his fascinating thoughts on life, aging, and personal fulfillment.
The film was shot mostly on a Panasonic GH2 with 14-140mm lens, Voitlander 25mm lens, and 12-35mm lens and is featured at:
Jim Morris: Lifelong Fitness was a 2014 Slamdance Film Festival official selection and has been screened at festivals all over the world.
- 2014 Slamdance Film Festival official selection
- 2014 Columbus International Film Festival (honorable mention)
- 2014 Utopia Film Festival
- 2014 Missouri Film Festival
- 2014 Awareness Film Festival
- 2014 Action on Film Festival
- 2014 Mostra Animal Film Festival
- 2015 Animal Film Festival
Jim Morris: Lifelong Fitness – The Story of a 78-Year Old Vegan BodyBuilder was directed by Ryan Vance. Find out more about Jim Morris on their Facebook page.