Truth in Advertising
Your Daily Vegan is committed to providing accurate information to the vegan community. The information and data presented in this article has been meticulously researched, and is based on the information available to me at the time of publication. Each guide is periodically reviewed for accuracy and updated as necessary. You can find the update date listed at the end of every guide. Please contact me if you find out-of-date or incorrect information.
3. ^ Roth, Ruby (2014). “Let’s all be on the same page here about this now, yes?”. Facebook. Retrieved February 10, 2014
4. ^ Born Free. “Zoochosis: Abnormal and stereotypic behavior in captive animals“. Retrieved February 11, 2014
9. ^ Ellis, Samantha (2011). “Zoos Fit For Neither Child Nor Beast, Says Psychiatrist“. Global Animal. Retrieved February 12, 2014
10. ^ Quammen, David (2003). Monster of God: The Man-Eating Predator in the Jungles of History and the Mind. New York: W. W. Norton & Company. p. 13.
11. ^ Dawn, Karen (2014). “They Shoot Giraffes Don’t They? Why Marius’s Death Is No Surprise”. Huffington Post. Retrieved February 11, 2014
Chances are you’ve seen the award-winning photography of Jo-Anne McArthur. Her documentary project, We Animals, is a project that documents animals in the human environment using photography. The objective, “to photograph our interactions with animals in such a way that the viewer finds new significance in these ordinary, often unnoticed situations of use, abuse, and sharing of spaces.”
This guide is authored by KD Angle-Traegner. Last update October 2016