Take The 30 Day Vegan Challenge and see the difference a plant-based diet makes in your life! Whether you want to improve your overall health, shed a few pounds, demonstrate your compassion for animals, or help the environment, Colleen Patrick-Goudreau holds your hand every step of the way, giving you the tools, resources, and recipes you need to make the vegan transition – healthfully, joyfully, and deliciously.
In The 30 Day Vegan Challenge one-stop, comprehensive guide, Patrick-Goudreau:
- Debunks common nutrition myths and explains the best sources of such nutrients as calcium, protein, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids
- Helps you become a savvy shopper, eat healthfully affordably, restock your kitchen, read labels, and prepare nutrient-rich meals without feeling overwhelmed
- Offers practical strategies for eating out, traveling, hosting holiday gatherings, and attending social events
- Provides delicious, nutrient-rich, easy plant-based recipes
- Empowers you to experience the tangible and intangible benefits of living a healthy, compassionate life, including achieving healthful numbers for cholesterol, blood pressure, weight
And much more.
Colleen is the author of six books, including the bestselling The Joy of Vegan Baking, and Color Me Vegan. She is a speaker and a multimedia host, known for her entertaining and unparalleled cooking shows and her inspiring podcast, Food for Thought, which was voted Favorite Podcast by VegNews magazine readers. Colleen is a regular contributor to National Public Radio and has appeared on The Food Network and PBS.