Have you decided you’re going to go vegan? Do you have questions on how to make the transition easier?
The Essential Vegan is an easy-to-follow guide to help you on your vegan journey. Covering some of the most common issues and questions, you will be confident knowing that you can do this at whatever pace you choose.
This book helps new vegans transition by providing a guiding hand to all things vegan.
You’ll learn about the following essential vegan topics:
- What types of foods vegans eat and enjoy
- Stocking a vegan pantry and fridge
- Improving your diet and nutrition with a vegan diet
- Eating out at restaurants as a vegan
- Talking to people who are not vegan about vegan topics
- Easy, great-tasting vegan recipes.
- Tips and tricks for seasonal vegan eating
- How to feel your best eating plant-based
Plus much more.
It’s a good start for people who may be confused about what steps to take first.
Bonus with purchase: Get ten highly-requested vegan recipes from the Forks-n-Spoons cooking school by visiting the website and entering the secret code on the book’s last page.
Christina Summers is the creator of Forks N’ Spoons, an all-vegan cooking school based out of Colorado Springs, Colorado
teaching people to make vegan food easy and delicious. Since 2012, Christina has guided people to live healthful lives with her Holistic Health Coaching Certification through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
Christina’s passion for healthy vegan living and food is contagious and she’s eager to show others that living a vegan life is easier than ever.