The China Study Cookbook puts the scientific findings of The China Study on your plate.
Written by LeAnne Campbell, this cookbook features delicious, easy vegan recipes. Best of all, they have no added fat and minimal sugar and salt.
All of the recipes follow three important principles:
- Optimal nutrition is based on eating foods, not taking supplements;
- The closer foods are to their native states when eaten, the higher their long-term health benefits; and
- Choosing locally grown organic produce whenever possible to maximize nutritional value.
Inside, discover time-tested favorites and brand-new dishes:
- Almond-Topped Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Green Banana Cassava Soup
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Black Bean Chipotle Burgers
- Sweet Potato Enchiladas
- Passion Fruit Bliss Cheeseless Cake Delight
Filled with tips on substitutions and keeping foods nutrient-rich, The China Study Cookbook shows you how to transform your health and the health of your entire family—along with contributing to the health of your community and the world—all while enjoying incredible meals.
LeAnne Campbell, PhD, lives in Durham, North Carolina. She has been preparing meals based on a whole-food, plant-based diet for almost 20 years. Campbell has raised two sons on this diet. As a working mother, she has found ways to prepare quick and easy meals without using animal products or adding fat.