From Isa Chandra Moskowitz comes I Can Cook Vegan, a cookbook dedicated to her true love: the home cook.
Isa Moskowitz learned to cook from cookbooks, recipe by recipe. And after a few decades of writing her cookbooks, she knows what the people want: easy-to-follow instructions and accessible ingredients.
I Can Cook Vegan is for cooks of all stripes:
- The Just-Born, Brand New Cook
- The Tried-and-True Seasoned Cook Who Is Tofu-Curious
- The Busy Weeknight Pantry Cook (this is everyone)
- The Farmers’ Market Junkie Who Looks at All the Pretty Colors
- The Reluctant Parent to the Vegan Child
- For Anyone Doing Vegan for the Animals
- For Anyone Doing Vegan for the Health
The book grows with every chapter, teaching the building block to become a better, more competent cook. I Can Cook Vegan teaches readers to cook the way someone might learn a new instrument: master a couple of chords and then start to put them together to form songs.
Each chapter starts with a new mission, and readers will cook their way through pasta, salads, sandwiches, bowls, sautés, sheet-pan suppers, and sweets—more than 125 recipes!—until they are ultimately the Best Cook Imaginable.
Isa Chandra Moskowitz is the bestselling author of I Can Cook Vegan, Isa Does It, Veganomicon, Vegan with a Vengeance, The Superfun Times Vegan Holiday Cookbook, and many more. She created the beloved website Post Punk Kitchen, and her restaurant, Modern Love, has locations in Omaha and Brooklyn.